The uAttend CB6000 is a web-connected, pin/prox time clock terminal. It connects directly to your active uAttend account (sold separately). Very simple to use and has a free replacement guarantee.
Certainly one of our most inexpensive time clocks, the CB6000 is plug and play, and very easy to use.
Data from the CB6000 terminal is simply transferred to your uAttend account via the Internet
How to Punch Time
Two ways. Either by enter a PIN number on the keypad, or by waving a RFID (proximity) card in front of the terminal. A sound will confirm the punch.
How to Prepare Hours for Payroll
All data reporting is handled in your uAttend account. uAttend includes comprehensive features that cover most time and attendance policies for small business. At the end of your pay period, export your reports tailored to your payroll provider.
- Simple plug and play with uAttend system
- Color monitor can display your company logo
- Allows for department transfers
- Check hours worked by pay period from clock
- Remote firmware updates
- DHCP or static IP environments
- Job Tracking
- View Benefit Hours
- View Last Punch and Punch Status
- View Messages
- Add Tip Total
- Add Note
- Submit Time Off Request
What You Get
- uAttend CB6000 PIN/badge terminal
- 10 Free proximity badges
- Necessary cables
- Wall mounting hardware
- Always FREE US based technical support from uAttend
- FREE lifetime replacement with active uAttend account
TimeClockDeals is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com.