acroprint 150RR4 heavy-duty time clockView on Amazon
Price, rank, and reviews updated 07/09/2020
The Acroprint 150 series are heavy-duty, mechanical time clocks with automatic activation. A bit old school, but still in demand.
To punch, an employee aligns their time card in the slot, the machine will automatically print on the card.
Each clock in the series comes with a different typewheel configuration. Choose your clock depending on how you want it to print on the time card.
- Model 150AR3 Day of week, hour, minute Typewheel: Day of week, hour, minute. Hour underlined to designate PM.
- Model 150ER3 Day of week, hour (0-23), decimal hundredth Typewheel: Day of week, hour (0-23), decimal hundredth.
- Model 150NR4 Month, date, hour, minute Typewheel: Month, date, hour, minute. Hour underlined to designate PM.
- Model 150QR4 Month, date, hour (0-23), minute Typewheel: Month, date, hour (0-23) and minute.
- Model 150RR4 Month, date, hour (0-23), decimal hundredth Typewheel: Month, date, hour (0-23) and decimal hundredth.
- Prints month, date, hour, and hundredths
- Large, easy-to-read analog clock face
- One-hand operation, made for rugged use and harsh environments
- Time cards easy to align, accepts standard time cards, PM hours underlined
- Automatic ribbon feed and reverse ensures long ribbon use and easy replacement
- Clock is directly geared to typewheels so time on face matches the time stamped
- Rugged ABS Construction is rust and corrosion-proof
- Desk or wall-mount recorders are easy to install
- Operates on 120VAC, 60Hz
- Made in the USA
What you get
- Acroprint 150NR4 Time Clock
- 2-Year Warranty
- Dimensions: 10 x 8 x 6 inches
- Weight: 10 lbs