amano MTX-30P proximity time clockView on Amazon
Price, rank, and reviews updated 07/06/2020
Amano's complete proximity time clock system.
The MTX-30P proximity time clock system combines Amano's successful Time Guardian software (PC only) with the Amano MTX-30P proximity badge terminal.
We find using proximity badge systems a great way to collect punches. They don't require personal biometric information, they are fast and easy to use, and they don't require a PIN number.
It works by first assigning a badge number to each employee. The RFID reader in the clock reads that number as the badge is waved in front of the device to clock them in.
What comes in the package?
- MTX-30P proximity terminal
- Time Guardian software license for 100 employees (PC only)
- 20 proximity badges
- User manual
- AC power supply
- Mounting hardware
- Free 30 days support
- 1-year warranty
Who is it best for?
Companies wanting a reliable, proximity time clock system, but without the monthly fees. Best used in an office environment, or anywhere without extreme temperatures or dampness.
How do employees clock in?
Employees wave their RFID badge in front of the clock. About an inch or two. When the punch is successful, it plays an audio confirmation.
How does it help prepare payroll?
The Time Guardian PC software will summarize all employee hours. It will also lets you export data formatted for several payroll types such as QuickBooks, ADP, and PayChex.
What are the features?
- Capable of transferring punches via USB thumb drive / Plug and play installation Wizard / Total hours for 100 employee / Two punch options: Two punch options: Keypad or Proximity swipe card
- Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly pay periods / Automatic data polling and time synchronization / Ability to round totals to meet company policy / Unlimited number of departments, pay policies, schedules,and holidays
- Tracks and reports wages, tips and bonuses / Signal relay for ringing bells / Ethernet or direct communications, 50’ USB cable provided
- Eliminates manual calculation errors / User-friendly interface / Easy and efficient way to manage your workforce / Reduces payroll management time
- Additional Terminals / Multi-User upgradeable (2 Users included) / Expandable Modules / Available Web Interface Module provides web access forpopular functions such as schedule and time card management
What do they charge for support?
Amano offers free 30-day support for new Time Guardian software purchases. However after 30 days, they will charge you. The base price is $149/year for 2 admin users, and goes up depending on how many admins there are.
Amano MTX-30 Series with Time Guardian
The Amano MTX-30P proximity is a good choice if you want a proximity time clock with no monthly fees. It includes a good quality terminal, with proven PC software with free 30-day support.
Best used for clean, dry locations.
- RFID Proximity terminal. Fast, easy, and secure
- No monthly payments for software
- Proven software that covers most situations
- Requires special networking for multiple locations
- Annual support charges