What is uAttend?
Learn about the uAttend web-based employee time clock system. How it works, promotional video, and pricing. Accounts start at only $18/month. Sign up and setup your account before your clock arrives.
uAttend makes web-based time and attendance easy. Using simple plug and play time clocks, uAttend lets you track employee time for payroll wherever you have an internet connection. Accounts start at only $18/month for up to 9 employees. Upgrade at any time. No setup fees. No contracts.
HOW IT WORKS
1: Sign up for a uAttend account. 2: Set your account settings and enter your employees. 3: Connect your uAttend terminals to your network. 4: Start punching time.
WANT A DEMO?
- Supports weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly and monthly periods
- Department transfer feature (included)
- Benefit hour accrual (included)
- Export data to Excel, QuickBooks, PayChex, SurePayroll, Payroll 1, and Millenium
- Revision zones, shift and lockout schedules
- Allows shifts that work through midnight
- Display notices to individual employees or entire group
- Weekly and daily overtime (also 7th day for California)
- 5, 6, 10 and 15 minute rounding rules
- And much more
- 01 - 09 Employees $18.00/month
- 10 - 19 Employees $29.00/month
- 20 - 49 Employees $49.00/month
- 50 - 99 Employees $79.00/month
- 100 + Employees $99.00/month