uAttend BN6000 Time Clock - Biometric
The uAttend BN6000 is a fingerprint biometric terminal that connects to your web-based uAttend account. Employees punch using their finger. Free lifetime replacements with active subscription.
PLEASE NOTE: BN6000 requires an active uAttend subscription
The uAttend BN6000 is a fingerprint biometric terminal that connects to your uAttend account. Simply connect the clock to your network with an ethernet cable, plug in power, then enter your clock's ID number in your uAttend account. It's ready to go. Optionally, you can upload your company logo from your uAttend account to your clock. You may connect as many clocks to your account as needed, no limitations.
To punch, employees simply place their finger on the sensor. The punch will be recorded in the cloud within your uAttend account.
- Simple plug and play with uAttend system
- Color monitor can display your company logo
- Lunch/Break Specified Lunches
- Allows for department transfers
- Check hours worked by pay period from clock
- Remote firmware updates
- DHCP or static IP environments
- Job Tracking
- View Benefit Hours
- View Last Punch and Punch Status
- View Messages
- Add Tip Total
- Add Note
- Submit Time Off Request
- FREE uAttend iPhone, Android or Blackberry app with purchase!
- uAttend BN6000 biometric terminal
- Necessary cables
- Wall mounting hardware
- Always FREE technical support from uAttend (based in the USA)
- FREE lifetime replacement with active uAttend account
uAttend is a easy-to-use, web-based time and attendance system. Using simple plug and play time clocks, uAttend lets you track employee time for payroll wherever you have an internet connection. Accounts start at only $18/month for up to 9 employees. Upgrade at any time. No setup fees. No contracts. Learn more about uAttend here