TimePilot Extreme Blue
The TimePilot Extreme Blue is a rugged, weatherproof, battery-powered electronic time and attendance system designed for use outdoors
The TimePilot Extreme Blue allows employees to clock in or out with just a tap of their iButton. A light flashes and a tone sounds to let them know the process is complete. Cast-aluminum case is padlocked to a steel mounting plate to avoid theft.
Everything is calculated via an Android or iPhone app on your smartphone. The information from the clock is sent to your smartphone using bluetooth.
Finished at the job site? Unlock and remove the clock, unscrew the mounting plate and move the system to your next project.
- Downloads employee hours right to your smartphone via bluetooth.
- Powered by 4 AA batteries lasting up to one year.
- No wiring or cabling is needed.
- Each clock holds up to 12,000 clock-ins and clock-outs and can handle up to 2,000 employees.
- Comes with 10 iButtons (enough for 10 employees). Have more employees? Just add iButtons
- iButtons fit on a keychain, cannot be duplicated and are not affected by water, dirt, etc.
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- 90 days of free support starting at software registration
- TimePilot Extreme Blue Time Clock w/Padlock
- Smartphone App for Android or iPhone
- Package of 10 iButtons Black Keyfob
- Management iButton on Grey Keyfob
- Quick Start Guide