FingerTec AC100C Biometric Time Clock System
The FingerTec AC100C time clock system combines a network biometric terminal with FingerTec TCMS V2 software with unlimited employees. 6000 employee capacity.
The FingerTec AC100C is a network biometric time clock system. It includes one FingerTec AC100C terminal with FingerTec TCMS V2 time and attendance software with unlimited employee license. Terminals can be connected to your existing ethernet network, or if you prefer, data can be transferred using a USB flash drive (sold separately).
To punch, employees simply place their finger on the sensor. Optionally, you can require the employee to also enter a PIN number
To manage, install the TCMS V2 time and attendance software on your PC. Transfer punch data from the device to the software to run reports.
FingerTec AC100C Features
- 6000 employee capacity (12,000 templates max, 2 per employee)
- Software has no employee license limitations
- 200,000 transaction capacity
- 3.0 inch color TFT screen
- 256MB flash memory
- Data transfer via Ethernet (local network), USB cable, or USB flash drive to your PC
- *FREE phone support from FingerTec (located in New York, USA)
- Wall mountable
- FingerTec AC100C biometric terminal
- FingerTec TCMS V2 time and attendance software CD w/Manual
- Power adapter
- Wall mount hardware
- One year manufacturer warranty
*Phone support is offered for at least 6 months from date of purchase. Contact FingerTec for details.
Connect to the cloud! (Optional)
- FingerCheck Cloud-based software
- FREE 30-day trial
- Pricing from $27.45 a month
- No setup fee
- No contracts
About (optional) FingerCheck cloud-based software
Connect the AC100C to the cloud! The AC100C can be used as a web-based, fully featured time clock system! The FingerCheck cloud-based software has all of the features a small to mid-sized business will need for efficient, effective and convenient time and attendance tracking.
Sign up for FingerCheck today!
Free 30-Day Trial