acroprint TIMEQPLUS SINGLE time clock software
Price, rank, and reviews updated 05/25/2020
Acroprint TimeQplus Single is time clock software licensed for a single PC. Includes a license for up to 50 employees (upgradable to 250 employees).
Automatically calculates hours worked and exports to most popular payroll software and services, including ADP, Paychex and QuickBooks.
Quick, do-it-yourself installation.
A helpful user manual and built-in software 'Wizards' guide you through configuring the software. Includes a handy setup questionnaire to help you gather the information you'll need to get started. Hardware installation tools make setting up terminals virtually painless. You can be up and running in minutes with no expensive consultants needed.
- Time and attendance software that cuts payroll preparation
- Compatible with third party payroll and accounting software
- Comprehensive reporting functionality with multi-departmental tracking
- Add terminals to expand system capabilities
- Free 30 days support
- Intel Pentium IV 1.4 GHz or higher (2 GHz or better recommended)
- 1 GB RAM or more (4GM RAM or more recommended)
- 1 GB available hard disk space
- Video: 256 SVGA (1024x768 resolution) or higher
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or above