Acroprint ARES IV Guard Tour System
The Acroprint ARES guard tour system uses a lightweight recorder with small checkpoint stations. The ARES IV includes 1 recorder, 10 mountable checkpoint stations, and optional incident tracking.
The Acropront ARES guard tour system is a high-tech, durable, watchman system that ensures security guards cover their rounds. Security personnel simply touch the M6000 recorder to a station button placed at each checkpoint location to record date and time of their patrol. Over 2000 registrations can be stored on the recorder. Data is then downloaded directly to a PC via a serial cable to store and create reports.
The ARES IV includes 1 M6000 recorder plus 10 mountable iButton stations. It also allows you to add an OPTIONAL incident pad that can program up to 9,999 incident codes to captures detailed information about the conditions at each station.
- Tamperproof record of patrol rounds
- Rugged Recorder Made of Reinforced Polycarbonate is Tamper Proof
- Over 2000 Registrations can be stored
- Data can be exported to Microsoft Excel
- Expandable: Additional Recorders and Stations Can Be Added as Needed
- No Recharging is Required for the M6000 Recorder (powered by 3 AAA batteries)
- ARES Software compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7 (except for Windows 7 Home)
- Data is Downloaded Directly Into the Computer Through a Serial Cable
- OPTIONAL Incident Pad to Define Conditions, ie, "Window Opened", etc.
M6000 Recorder Specifications
- Weighs less than 6 ounces.
- Dimensions: less than 4 inches long and less than 2 inches wide.
- Casing: reinforced Lexan® polycarbonate.
- Holds up to 4,000 transactions.
- Powered by 3 AAA alkaline batteries — approximate life of one year (or 500,000 transactions).
- Recommended operating temperature range: between -40°F (-40°C) and +185°F (+85°C)
- ARES software and user manual on CD
- M6000 recorder with carrying case
- PC docking station
- Two supervisor keys
- Ten recording station iButtons with mounts
- Incident tracking (with purchase of incident pad)
Supervisor iButtons (5 pack for Acroprint ARES)
Five pack of supervisor iButtons for Acroprint ARES guard tour systems.New: $38.00 + shippingAdd to Cart
iButton Stations with Mounts (10 pack for Acroprint ARES)
Ten pack of iButton checkpoint stations with mounts for Acroprint ARES guard tour system.New: $68.00 + shippingAdd to Cart
Incident Pad (for Acroprint ARES IV)
Incident pad for Acroprint ARES guard tour system. Allows you to program up to 9,999 incident codes to capture detailed information about the conditions at each station. For ARES IV only.New: $119.00 + shippingAdd to Cart
M6000 Recorder Only (for Acroprint ARES)
Acroprint M6000 recorder for the ARES guard tour system. Purchase this to replace or add an additional recorder to your ARES system. Uses 3 AAA batteries not included.New: $278.00 + shippingAdd to Cart