The Compumatic XLS 21 is a PC based time clock system. CompuTime 101 PC software to install on your computer, and a time clock terminal to mount to a wall. A complete system out of the box.
Data from the XLS 21 terminal can be transferred to your PC via LAN (Ethernet network), USB flash drive (sold separately), or RS232 serial cable (sold separately). If by LAN, data can be retrieved automatically from the software.
Why Use the Compumatic XLS 21?
- You prefer managing time and attendance with PC software
- You want employees to punch by entering a PIN number or waving a badge
- You have a local network using Ethernet cable
How to Punch Time
There are three ways -- 1. enter a PIN number on the keypad, 2. wave a proximity badge in front of the terminal, or 3. wave a proximity keychain fob in front the terminal. Fast and efficient. Badges and keychain fobs sold separately.
How to Prepare Hours for Payroll
Once data is transferred to your computer, CompuTime101 software handles the hours reporting. It is comprehensive and has features that allow most any time and attendance policy you can think of. At the end of your pay period, simply export your reports tailored to your payroll provider.
XLS 21 Terminal Features
- Use as a pin entry clock or with proximity badge cards or proximity keychain fobs
- All XLS 21 clocks are “proximity enabled”. Pin entry clocks will also work with proximity badge cards or fobs, even if they are purchased separately
- Built in battery backup protects data in memory (including punches and employees) in the event of power loss
- High capacity punch memory stores thousands of transactions between downloads, constant computer connection is not required
- 30,000 user capacity
- WiFi, RS232 Serial AND Ethernet (TCP/IP) communication
- Optional USB flash drive download (usb drive and adapter cable sold separately)
- Password protection for both hardware & software prevents tampering
- 1 year manufacturer warranty on terminal
CompuTIme101 Software Features
- 90 days free software setup support
- 25 employee capacity standard (upgrade at any time to 50, 100, 250, or unlimited)
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Semi-Monthly, Monthly pay periods supported
- Unlimited punches per day
- Unlimited departments
- Overtime calculation available by day or week
- Add non-worked hours such as sick, vacation, holiday, etc...
- Gross wage calculations
- Shift rule available with the following settings:
- In and out revision zones to control unauthorized overtime
- Punch rounding
- Automatic lunch deduction
- (* Upgrade to Professional for more shifts and calculation rules)
- Easily add or correct punches
- Automatic data backup
- Manage multiple clocks from one software
- Numerous detail and summary reports available
- Report by pay period or custom date range
- Reports are filterable by employee, department, shift, clock site
- 30+ Color coded reports for easy viewing
- Audit reports for added/edited/deleted punches
- 50+ Payroll exports included (QuickBooks, ADP, Paychex, and more...)
- Software updates are available free
What You Get
- Compumatic XLS 21 Time Clock Terminal
- CompuTime101 Software Licensed for 25 Employees
- 5ft Ethernet Cable
- Power Supply
- Mounting Hardware
- Quick Setup Guid
- Free 90 Days of Setup and Technical Support
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty on Hardware
- Dimensions: 7.625W 5.25H 2.125D (inches)
- Weight approx 1 lbs
TimeClockDeals is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com.