The Compumatic XL1000E calculates and prints totals right on the time card -- elapsed time between the IN and OUT punches, and a running total of accumulated time.
This clock also has a couple handy options. One is the option to install a Ni-Cd battery. When fully charged, this will keep your XL1000E operational for about 3 hours. Great if you have random power failures. Another option is to install a signal relay. This will allow the XL1000E to schedule when an external bell rings.
In comparison to similar clocks, the XL1000E is durable and has a large assortment of features. For example: punch rounding, overnight shifts, auto lunch deduction, revision zones, and more.
How to Punch Time
To print, insert a time card into the slot on the top. The XL1000E will automatically feed and align the card for printing. The XL1000E recognizes the time card by its barcode during the pay period.
How to Prepare for Payroll
The XL1000E will print elapsed time between int IN and OUT punches, and a running total during the period. It does NOT calculate overtime. If overtime is required, you will have to manually calculate it by hand (We have a free time clock calculator to help).
- Accommodates up to 100 active employees or jobs
- Precision quartz controlled accuracy
- Large illuminated digital display
- Reliable high speed dot matrix printer
- Easy to replace ribbon cartridge
- Fully automatic time card feed & alignment - eliminates operator mistakes and reduces time required to punch in and out
- Accumulates total worked hours, prints totals directly on the time card
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Semi-Monthly, or Monthly pay period
- Accommodates overnight shifts
- Unlimited punches per day (64 total per pay period)
- Prints 12-hour or 24-hour time
- Prints day of week or date of month
- Prints calculated totals in minutes or 100ths (decimal)
- Calculates actual or rounded time
- Flexible rounding available per punch or total hours
- Automatic Daylight Savings Time adjustment
- Missing in/out punch override
- Available calculation rules (revision zones) to control early in / late out punches
- Program up to 3 break/lunch deductions
- Available setting to turn off calculation, a Compumatic exclusive. Use the XL1000e as a Fully Automatic non-calculating time clock!!
- Multi-Language support: English, Spanish, French & more
- Locks securely to prevent tampering
- Built in lithium battery protects all data during power outages
- Wall or table mount
- Easy to program (free setup support included)
- Optional full power reserve (fully functional during outages) sold separately
- Optional relay available to control external signal sold separately
What You Get
- Compumatic XL1000E Calculating Time Clock Machine
- One Installed Ribbon Cartridge
- User Manual
- Two Keys
- Mounting Hardware
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Optional Ni-Cd Battery to Keep Operational During Power Failure Approx 3 Hours
- Optional Signal Relay for External Bells
- Dot Matrix Printer
- Internal Battery to Save Settings During Power Failure
- Dimensions: 6W x 8H x 4.5D (Inches)
- Weight: Approx 3.1 lbs
TimeClockDeals is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com.