The Compumatic TR440D is an electronic time clock machine. Use it for recording employee hours for payroll. We call it a top loader, it requires the user to insert a special time card in the top, just like a toaster.
In comparison to similar clocks, the TR440D is very durable for demanding use. In other words, it lasts longer. It also has a large digital clock display that can be read from a distance.
How to Punch Time
To print, insert a time card into the slot on the top. The TR440D will automatically feed and align the card for printing (thus avoiding overprinting mistakes typical of side printing clocks).
How to Prepare for Payroll
The TR440D does not calculate hours. If you record employee hours for payroll, you must manually add the hours by hand (We have a free time clock calculator to help). If you only have a few employees, this should be fine.
- Precision quartz accuracy
- Automatic card feed & alignment
- Easy to audit “across the card” format
- Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly pay periods
- Automatic in-out space change programming
- Automatic day row change
- Built-in battery backup, correct time, date, and programming retained without power
- High density dot matrix printer
- Automatic daylight saving time adjustment
- Selectable print format:
12 hour am/pm or 24 hour, minutes (1/60) or hundredths (1/100), day of week (sun-sat) or date of month (1-31)
- Long life, easy to replace ribbon cartridge
- Large LCD digital clock display
- Easy to program (free setup support included)
- Easy to wall mount or can sit on a desk
What You Get
- Compumatic TR440D Electronic Time Clock Machine
- One Installed Ribbon Cartridge
- User Manual
- Two Keys
- Mounting Hardware
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Dot Matrix Printer
- Internal Battery to Save Settings During Power Failure
- Dimensions: 7.25W x 8.75H x 5D (Inches)
- Weight: Approx 6.6 lbs
Related Stuff - TO DO