The Compumatic TR220D is an economical, non-calculating time clock machine. Unlike other clocks in its price range, it has an assortment of great features that are actually included. For example: 2 color print to highlight exceptions, a full power reserve battery in case of power failure, and a signal relay to operate external bells.
Beyond that, it has a great price. Like all top-loading clocks, it requires a specially designed time card, however they are also reasonably priced.
How to Punch Time
To print, insert a time card into the slot on the top. The TR220D will automatically feed and align the card for printing (thus avoiding overprinting mistakes typical of side printing clocks).
How to Prepare Hours for Payroll
The TR220D does not calculate hours. If you record employee hours for payroll, you must manually add the hours by hand (We have a free time clock calculator to help). If you only have a few employees, this should be fine.
- 1 year guarantee on parts and service
- Precision quartz accuracy
- Automatic card feed & alignment
- Easy to audit “across the card” format
- Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly pay periods
- Automatic in-out space change programming
- Automatic day row change
- Built-in battery backup, correct time, date, and programming retained without power
- High density dot matrix printer
- Automatic daylight saving time adjustment
- Prints 12 hour am/pm or 24 hour format
- Easy to replace ribbon cartridge
- Large illuminated LCD digital display
- Easy to program (free setup support included)
- Easy to wall mount or can sit on a desk
What You Get
- Compumatic TR220D Electronic Time Clock Machine
- One Installed Ribbon Cartridge
- User Manual
- Two Keys
- Mounting Hardware
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Dot Matrix Printer
- Internal Battery to Save Settings During Power Failure
- Dimensions: 7.25W x 8.25H x 4.25D (Inches)
- Weight: Approx 5.3 lbs
TimeClockDeals is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com.