The Compumatic MB1000 is a PC based, multi-method biometric time clock system. CompuTIme101 PC software to install on your computer, and a MB1000 time clock terminal to mount to a wall. A complete system out of the box.
With both facial recognition cameras, and a finger sensor, the MB1000 is versatile and very secure.
Data from the MB1000 terminal can be transferred to your PC via LAN (Ethernet network), USB flash drive (sold separately), or RS232 serial cable (sold separately). If by LAN, data can be retrieved automatically from the software.
Why Use the Compumatic MB1000?
- You prefer managing time and attendance with PC software
- You want employees to punch by using facial and/or fingerprint biometrics
- You have a local network using Ethernet cable
How to Punch Time
There are three ways -- 1. place finger on sensor, 2. place finger on sensor and confirm with PIN number, or 3. enter PIN number (if authorized in software). Fast and efficient.
How to Prepare Hours for Payroll
Once data is transferred to your computer, CompuTime101 software handles the hours reporting. It is comprehensive and has features that allow most any time and attendance policy you can think of. At the end of your pay period, simply export your reports tailored to your payroll provider.
MB1000 Terminal Features
- Industry leading fingerprint recognition, fast and accurate, plus supports multiple finger enrollment per employee
- Industry leading facial recognition, dual HD cameras capture a 3D facial image map for fast and accurate biometric face identification
- High speed, touchless “look & go” operation, employees just look at the clock to punch in and out
- 4.3 inch TFT color touch screen allows easy menu navigation
- Intuitive menu layout for easy enrollment and management
- Infra-red light source enables face identification in poorly lit environments
- Multiple identification methods include face, fingerprint, and password. Identification methods can be set on a per user basis
- Built in battery backup protects data in memory (including punches and employees) in the event of power loss
- High capacity punch memory stores thousands of transactions between downloads, constant computer connection is not required
- 400 face template capacity, 2000 fingerprint template capacity
- Built in relay to unlock a magnetic door lock (door lock not included)
- Built in relay to ring an external bell or buzzer (bell/buzzer sold separately)
- Ethernet (TCPIP) communication
- USB port for flash drive download (usb drive not included)
- Password protection for both hardware & software prevents tampering
CompuTIme101 Software Features
- 90 days free software setup support
- 25 employee capacity standard (upgrade at any time to 50, 100, 250, or unlimited)
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Semi-Monthly, Monthly pay periods supported
- Unlimited punches per day
- Unlimited departments
- Overtime calculation available by day or week
- Add non-worked hours such as sick, vacation, holiday, etc...
- Gross wage calculations
- Shift rule available with the following settings:
- In and out revision zones to control unauthorized overtime
- Punch rounding
- Automatic lunch deduction
- (* Upgrade to Professional for more shifts and calculation rules)
- Easily add or correct punches
- Automatic data backup
- Manage multiple clocks from one software
- Numerous detail and summary reports available
- Report by pay period or custom date range
- Reports are filterable by employee, department, shift, clock site
- 30+ Color coded reports for easy viewing
- Audit reports for added/edited/deleted punches
- 50+ Payroll exports included (QuickBooks, ADP, Paychex, and more...)
- Software updates are available free
What You Get
- Compumatic MB1000 Time Clock Terminal
- CompuTime101 Software Licensed for 25 Employees
- 5ft Ethernet Cable
- Power Supply
- Mounting Hardware
- Quick Setup Guide
- Free 90 Days of Setup and Technical Support
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty on Hardware
- Dimensions: 7.75W x 1.25H x 5.75D (inches)
- Weight approx 1.3 lbs
TimeClockDeals is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com.