The Amano Time Guardian MTX-30F is a PC based biometric time clock system. It includes Time Guardian software to install on your computer, and an MTX-30F fingerprint terminal to mount to a wall. A complete employee time clock system in a box.
Punch data from the MTX-30F can be transferred to your PC via LAN (Ethernet), USB flash drive (sold separately), or RS232 serial cable (also sold separately). If by LAN, data can be retrieved automatically from the software.
Why Use the Amano MTX-30F?
- You prefer managing time and attendance with PC software
- You want employees to punch by using fingerprint biometrics
- You have a local network using Ethernet cable
How to Punch Time
There are two ways -- 1. Place finger on the sensor. or 2. Enter a PIN number on the keypad. Fast and efficient.
How to Prepare Hours for Payroll
Once data is transferred to your computer, Time Guardian software handles the hours reporting. It is comprehensive and has features that allow most any time and attendance policy you can think of. At the end of your pay period, simply export your reports tailored to your payroll provider.
- Capable of transferring punches via USB thumb drive
- Plug and play installation Wizard
- Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly pay periods
- Automatic data polling and time synchronization
- Ability to round totals to meet company policy
- Unlimited number of departments, pay policies, schedules, and holidays
- Tracks and reports wages, tips and bonuses
- Signal relay for ringing bells
- Ethernet or direct communications, 50’ USB cable provided
- Exports to ADP, Quickbooks, Paychex, PeachTree, and more.
What You Get
- Amano MTX-30F Biometric Fingerprint Time Clock Terminal
- Amano Time Guardian Software (100 employee)
- 50ft USB Cable
- 6ft Ethernet Cable
- Quick Install Reference
- 30 Day Setup Support from Amano
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty on Hardware
- Eliminates manual calculation errors
- User-friendly interface
- Easy and ecient way to manage your workforce
- Reduces payroll management time
- Additional Terminals
- Multi-User upgradeable (2 Users included)
- Expandable Modules
- Available Web Interface Module provides web access for popular functions such as schedule and time card management
- Capacity: 100 employees (upgradeable)
- Dimensions: 5.39H x 6.49W x 1.77D (inches)
- Environment: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C), 10 to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Weight: 1.29 lbs
- Relay: 30 VDC 1A
TimeClockDeals is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com.