The Amano MJR-7000 is the standard in the industry. All others try to match its features, durability, and quality. Still made right here in the USA in Ohio.
If you need a calculating time clock for a high demanding situation, the Amano MJR-7000 is our top choice. It requires special, hole punched, time cards that our recognized by the machine during the pay period. Comes with free setup support direct from Amano.
- Eliminates manual calculation errors
- Easy to replace ribbon cartridge saves time
- Wall or desk mount provides for flexible operation
- Totals hours for up to 100 employees
- Calculates hours worked: separates regular and overtime
- Automatically advances year, month, date and Daylight Saving Time
- Programmable zones for late arrival or early departure
- Automatic break deduction
- Accommodates weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly and monthly pay periods
- Exception marks for easy identification of tardiness, overtime, etc.
- Easy data correction
- Concise, easy-to-read Attendance Report for current pay period
- Lockout capability
- Built-in battery backup protects clocks and program data for up to 72 hours during power failure
- Rounds In/Out times
- Paid breaks
- Table or wall mount
- Power supply – AC 120V +/- 10%, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption - 4W, Idle. 13W or less, Printing
- Ambient Temperature – 14°F – 113°F (-10°C - 45°C)
- Humidity Temperature – 10% - 90% (no condensation)
- Dimensions -(13.5”H x 9.5” W x 8”D (342 x 241 x 203mm)
- Full power reserve kit - AXI-201251
- Signal kit Item no. IR-632092
- One year manufacturer warranty
TimeClockDeals is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com.