The Allied Time AT-4500 calculates and prints totals including overtime, right on the time card. To calculate, it requires the use of AT-4500 time cards (100 cards are included).
How to Punch Time
To print, insert a time card in the top. The AT-4500 will automatically feed and align the card for printing. No need for employees to push buttons. To calculate, the AT-4500 recognizes the time card during the pay period.
How to Prepare Hours for Payroll
The AT-4500 will print elapsed time between the IN and OUT punches, and a running total during the period including overtime. Making payroll much easier. Below is a sample take from a printed time card.
- Automatic Positioning of the card to prevent overprinting
- Automatic Calculation of daily, weekly, 2-week, semi-monthly, or monthly time totals
- Accommodates up to 50-Employees
- Optional Daily and/or Weekly Overtime calculation
- Easy setup - "ready to go" in just a few minutes
- Auto adjusts for short months, leap year, daylight savings
- Selectable AM/PM or 0-23 hour format
- Standard (00-59) or decimal (00-99) minutes
- Large Easy-to-Read Digital Clock Face
- Optional Totals Rounding: 5, 10, or 15 minutes
- Memory Backup retains time, date, and program settings
What You Get
- AT-4500 Calculating Time Clock
- 100 Time Cards
- Two 10-Slot Racks
- Two Ribbons
- Four Case Keys
- Mounting Hardware
- User Manual
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Dimensions: 9H x 7.5W x 5D (inches)
- Weight: 9 lbs
TimeClockDeals is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com.