The Allied Time AT-3000 is multi-purpose time clock and time stamp. Use it for recording employee hours for payroll, or for time validating documents. Printing requires you to align the card/document in the correct position while printing.
The AT-3000 also has the option to install a Ni-Cd battery. When fully charged, this will keep your clock operational for up to 2 hours. Great if you have random power failures.
How to Punch Time
To print, insert a time card or document into the side slot. Activation can be automatic, manual, semi-automatic, or a combination. Because the AT-3000 is programmable, you can customize the print format. Here is a sample.
How to Prepare Hours for Payroll
The AT-3000 does not calculate hours. If you record employee hours for payroll, you must manually add the hours by hand (We have a free time clock calculator to help).
- Automatic or Manual print options
- Quick and Easy setup
- Left or Right print alignment with adjustable print depth
- 13 Preset Short message options (ex. RCVD, FAXD)
- Selectable Hours Format (12 or 24) and Minutes Fromat (60 or 100s)
- Optional Password protects employee from tampering with date and time
- Large LCD Display shows Date, Hour, Minute, Day of the Week
- Multiple Language Options
- Optional Operational battery backup keeps clock going if the power is out (not included)
What You Get
- Allied Time AT-3000 Time Clock and Time Stamp
- 1 Ribbon Installed
- Mounting Hardware
- User Guide
- One Year Warranty
- Dimensions: 7.75H x 6.25W x 6.75D (inches)
- Weight: 5 lbs
TimeClockDeals is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com.