The Acroprint ATR480 calculates and prints totals including overtime, right on the time card. To calculate, it requires the use of ATR481 time cards (200 cards are included).
How to Punch Time
To print, insert a time card in the top. The ATR480 will automatically feed and align the card for printing. No need for employees to push buttons. To calculate, the clock recognizes the time card during the pay period.
How to Prepare Hours for Payroll
The ATR480 will print elapsed time between the IN and OUT punches, and a running total during the period including overtime. Making payroll much easier.
- Automatic card positioning for easy printing. Print alignment is adjustable for fine-tuning.
- Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly pay periods.
- Supports job costing.
- Prints in AM/PM or military time. Choose between minutes or hundredths.
- Optional two-color printing for easy identification of early/late punches.
- Dot-matrix print head produces clear, easy-to-read imprints.
- Programmable for automatic Daylight Saving Time adjustments.
- Build-in programmable buzzer to notify employees of shift/break start and stop times.
- Supports external signal devices (with relay box, available separately).
- Internal battery to maintain accurate time and allow employees to clock in and out even during a power outage.
- Clock case secured with lock and key to prevent tampering.
- Clock programming can be optionally password-protected for added security.
- Requires the use of ATR481 time cards.
- Two-year limited warranty on parts and labor.
What You Get
- ATR480 calculating time clock
- 200 ATR481 time cards
- Two 10-slot expanding time card racks
- Two ribbons (one pre-installed, one replacement)
- Four case keys
TimeClockDeals is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com.